We are quickly nearing warmer temperatures and travel plans are in our future . Makana Moon is sharing tips & tricks for traveling as a plus size person!
- Ask to pre-board
- Ask for seat belt extender while boarding
- Don’t be afraid to stretch walk
- Use bathroom before boarding, but if needed Look for “larger” bathrooms with changing table usually
- Ask to move to next to an empty seat if available
- wear comfortable clothes, pack clothes to wear once you land along with get ready items
- pack items in storage cubes or old shein zippys to stay organized but also have space to pack dirty items into as you go along your trip
- wear shoes easy to slip on and off for security
- organize bag so ID/documents and wallet are easily available
- Check if hotel offers shuttle services to save the Uber costs
- give yourself time to pack
- always have a little cash for tips or emergency money
- I unpack my bag when I arrive so I can pack dirty things back into my bag throughout the trip
Tune into our live episode as we share these tips and more!
Add a Comment